Monday, November 15, 2010

Elle Decor Showroom, San Francisco









images: casasugar
For the past few weeks I have been scouting out items for to decorate our new little apartment without much luck. I know that all good things take time, but man, I just want it finished already! (I'm not one for patience, hehe). Especially when I see perfectly put homes like the one designed for the Elle Decor Showroom in San Francisco. Located in the uppity St. Francis Wood neighborhood, the 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom home was completely remodeled and vamped up by numerous famed Bay Area designers. Though the $30 entrance fee seems a bit steep just to tour a home, I would probably do it if I were in the Bay. I need the inspiration! Decorating a tiny apartment is much harder than I thought it would be, I was certain I would find things that would be "perfect" with ease. What. Was. I. Thinking?
If you know of any places in Paris that are worth checking out, holler!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails