Monday, January 17, 2011

Wandering in Antiquity - Saint Paul





 (poncho - handmade find from pow wow | leggings - aa | boots - random find at Chatlet | long sleeve - hm)

This weekend Paris was blessed with the most gorgeous sunshine I have seen in quite some time. The air was still chilled but the sun has a way of bringing out the best of moods in this California girl. The boyf and I headed out to Le Marais to check out an antique market and got pleasantly lost amidst the twisted alley-ways that make up the neighborhood. Among the throngs of vintage Hermes scarves, designer jewelry and glamour-centric fur coats (of course, photos weren't allowed!) I did find a few fun random things...I am obsessed with shades of blue and orange right now and thought these old tins were just fab. And how could the inner Media Studies student in me not love the Sigmund Freud comic book?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!

Travesti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails