Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paris à Vélo



images: thecobrasnake
Since I was a little girl I have dreamed of living in France. It sounds so cliché, I know, but it is so true. My best friend and I vowed we would go to college in Paris when we were five, my family moved there when I was in middle school, I took my first journey to the city of light when I was 17 and have fallen so deeply in love with this city that not one day goes by that I think about the big move.
Photos like this are like cupid's arrow right into my heart.

3 comments:

polinka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
polinka said...

wow. when I was 16 and went to Paris, I fell head over heels in love. It is so bad that when I watch footage of Paris on television, I get a bit teary-eyed. And like you, not a day goes by that I don't think about living there.

On another note, when I was 19, my boyfriend and I went to Paris for the weekend and when we tried to rent those bikes, none of the machines would take our cards! Riding them is definitely a priority next time.

L said...

apportez-moi, s'il vous plaît!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails