Monday, October 25, 2010

Adventures in (Studio) Decor


images: zarahome

Thanks to the strikers, my much anticipated trip to IKEA was ruined. Though hardly original and definitely cheap quality, the "one-stop-shop" concept has become increasingly appealing as my days on the Metro continue. So now, I must make an adventure out of decorating my teensy studio apartment. I am doing my best to see the fun and thrill of such an adventure (and am trying very hard to delete the image of me with loads of stuff shoving myself onto a packed afternoon train). The first stop was the aforementioned flea market. Though there were some items of note, I didn't find anything that caught my eye. Next came Zara Home. I've got to say, I do love me some Zara. I have yet to find anything that has called, "please let me become part of your Parisian life" yet but am determined to succeed on this venture!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails