Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome Back Part 1

Just what you need after flying for 12 hours. Day one we made good pals with the local bartender at The Dubliner, a local Irish pub.

While roaming the street in the late night/early morning hours in Madrid, we stumbled upon this mime who was full of love (for just about everyone)!

Just before going home for siesta the boyf found joined an impromptu futbol game with some local kids.

Admiring the breathtaking Spanish architecture.

Ready to devour some Abuelos, our favorite shrimp restaurant in Madrid. We averaged this place about 3 times a day, cross my heart. They ended up giving us loads of free vino!
WELCOME BACK to me! It's been over a month since my last post and although the reality of being home again is quickly soaking in, I must say I'm ready to get back to dirtylaundry! In the last month and a half I've kept myself very busy traveling to beautiful places, interning at an amazing development from the creators of SPIN Magazine and exploring some good ol' Bay Area finds all the while trying to operate the new cam cam.
Following will be some of the pictures taken while I've been away from the blogging world.
Enjoy!




1 comment:

Cat said...

ooh i love the mime! i want her! hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails