Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not Even Wrinkle Cream Will Help Now

image: spinearth
Well, my oh my have I been absent from the blogosphere. And to be honest, I'm not entirely sure when I'll be able to return to a normally functioning blogger, or a normal functioning person for that matter! In recent months, as my graduation date creeps closer, I have become increasing focused on doing everything and anything to prepare myself for that time. Work, interning, studying...simply stretching myself too thin. Or graying my hair too early (thank god that isn't actually true).
Sooo, as a special treat to myself, I am planning a fabulous trip to Coachella 2010. And looking at pictures like the above get me more than excited for my little inner 1970's hippie chic time warp.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails