Thursday, October 23, 2008

Corn Maze

With my mom and siblings in tow, we used to venture out to the Ardenwood Farm in Fremont each year before Halloween. They always had a crazy big pumpkin patch, full of the largest, smallest and weirdest looking pumpkins as well a huge corn maze (I got this picture from google so most likely it is not from Ardenwood)! After telling my boyfriend about this intense maze (which I've absolutely gotten lost in), he was gung-ho, ready to do it! So I called Ardenwood today to make our plans to go tomorrow afternoon only to find out, to my dismay, that they are not hosting a pumpkin patch this year and they have completely discontinued the corn maze!
I must admit, I'm pretty bummed at this information. Not only was I excited to share a very cool event with my boyfriend, but I was looking forward to rewinding back to childhood for a bit. Sigh.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails