Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shower Time!

Approaching with rapid speed, is my favorite day of the year: Halloween! Halloween is the one day we get to truly be anything (or anyone) we want. How awesome is that?! Each year I see tons of girls squeezing into the tiniest, sleaziest outfits possible, as if Halloween is their excuse to skank it up (pardon me, but I wasn't sure how else to say it). I, on the other hand, have always been the odd one out. Instead of participating with my friends as a sexy kitten or the naughty school teacher, I have always enjoyed being something...different.
After years of peer pressure to not make this amazing costume, I have finally decided: 2008 is my year to be a shower. Calling the 80's Karate Kid, I am going to be a shower for Halloween. Yes, it is a little obtrusive. Yes, it makes going out a tad more difficult. Yes, it is a little dorky. But quite frankly, I don't really care because I am SO excited to finally execute this costume! Who's with me?!

*note: that is not a picture of me. big bulky black socks and running shoes? i dont think so.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails