Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cheapies but Goodies

As I'm sure we all know, sometimes the best purchases are the one's that didn't break the bank. In fact, those are my favorite purchases for that very reason...honestly, what's better than finding something fab AND cheap? I'm thinking not much...Anyways, here are two of my recent cheepie but goodie purchases:

Silence and Noise Beaded Speakeasy Vest. Looks too cute over a white tee and jeans or an LBD.

Close up.

My boyfriend admiring my new purchase! Hehe.

Forever 21 Sheer Beaded Top (I have no idea what the actual name is).

Close up.

These lovely items accompanied me to Seattle but the cold rain made things a tad tricky, however, with all of this sunshine Oakland sees right now I think I'll be donning these pretty soon. Yay me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails