Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Journey Is Life Itself



Although this is old news, I find it still incredibly relevant. Until I realized this advertisement was indeed an advertisement, I felt as though some of my most intimate reflections were being pulled right out of my head. And now, despite said revelation I am still captivated and utterly compelled by the message proposed. It is undeniable that the knowledge gained from experience possesses an incomparable power.
This said, I am leaving today for my first trip to Seattle. I have been fortunate enough (and worked hard enough) to experience life outside of this country, however, I have no knowledge of my own country. I am incredibly excited for the journey I am embarking on and am anxious for the knowledge I will gain through this experience.
Hopefully I can do it as gracefully as Louis Vuitton does ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails