Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Honey, I'm Home!

For the first time in my life, I actually needed to relax when I got home from a vacation. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it...Seattle was fruitful with rich, winter colors and was endlessly entertaining (although practically living in San Francisco my whole life, I have never encountered such aggressive or talkative homeless people!), however, it was also exhausting. It seemed as though we were non-stop the entire weekend.
I don't have too many pictures as they're all on my boyfriend's camera but here are a just a few from my trip. Any of me were automatically exempt as I quickly learned my transition to unpredictable Seattle rain was highly unattractive.

Serious Pie? Seriously delish pizza. Very small and quaint restaurant with gourmet pizzas to die for. 

Pike's Place. My favorite spot the whole trip. Flying fish (yes, people throw fish around in the air!), delicious fresh produce, fun atmosphere and the original Starbucks.

I had really been looking forward to Seattle shopping and had my heart set on visiting the Kimberly Baker flagship store but was unable to fit it in the schedule. Sigh. However, I did discover a few other cute shops like Tulip, where I found an adorable plum pair of boyshorts and Maison Luxe, where I would've bought the entire store if I could have fit it in my suitcase. Sadness.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails