Saturday, May 16, 2009

Party Like It's 1999

image: thecobrasnake
It's cram time, ladies and gentlemen. Tuesday, or as I'm referring to as Hellday, will demand 12 straight hours of exams. Hard exams. Exams that I'm v. not prepared for. So, to keep me chugging along through the next few days I've decided that Hellday evening will be a time for serious celebration. Serious. Hopefully, after successful exam taking, successful celebration will take place. Just to make sure, I hope we all end up looking like this. Cause it looks like she was seriously celebrating.

Follow my blog with bloglovin´

4 comments:

Cat said...

let's seriously celebrate ensemble parce que it's my dernier jours d'examens aussi!!!!

Cat said...

oops...no "s" on jour! wow, after 1 year of not speaking french, look what has happened. tsk tsk

Cas Ruffin said...

Aiyo let's get the party started. Woowoowoo!

issye margaretha kamal said...

wow . cobrasnake is really cool . i love your blog too sist . awesome .

*issyeperfecto.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails