Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Warning: Possible Self-Esteem Destruction Follows



images: lefashion
Having been a sick, festering pile of flu--and thank god not that nasty Swine everyone's up in kahoots about--I have been absent from the fashion world and have not even managed to lift a copy of Vogue for more than 2 seconds (and if you know me at all, I spend days to get through one of those bad boys). What I have managed to do, however, is eat. Eat to my heart's content. But only to my heart's. My poor belly hates my guts. Literally. Sad story, but true. So, now finally returning my gaze to the world of fashion also means returning my gaze to a world of beauties who have surely not spent the last 7 days eating every form of bread possible. Hence the title of this post. But now I am back so hopefully this binge will be through. Again, hopefully.

As dearest Karl says, "fashion is the healthiest motivation for losing weight."

1 comment:

Cas Ruffin said...

I hope you get better! The fashion world is waiting for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails